I have always been a goal setter, but lately I have not been setting goals as much because they all start to sound the same and it felt like a chore. So, I started to think about what really makes me happy and how I wanted to add more happiness to my daily life and decided that this would be my newest goal... my Happiness Goal.
My Happiness Goals for Mid-September:
- Put make-up on every morning (for work) and wear red lipstick
- Morning stretching (yoga)
- Work on some kind of crafty project
- Journal and read before bed
- Drink more fruit infused water
- Nightly family bike rides
- Sunday ice cream dates
- Learn more about cooking
- Start saying yes to fun adventures with friends
So here's to laughing and dancing more... here's to adding happiness to our daily lives.