One of my goals for 2011 is to read a least 12 books. I wish that I had made more time in 2010 for reading. This coming year no matter what... I am going to make time for reading.
Here is my list-- I know that it will change throughout the year, but I think its a good list to start with.
1. The White Queen by: Philippa Gregory
2. The Red Queen by: Philippa Gregory
3. Anna Karenina by: Leo Tolstoy
4. One Day by: David Nicholls
5. The Swan Thieves by: Elizabeth Kostova
6. You Shall Know Our Velocity by: David Eggers
8. The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by: Junot Diaz
9. The People of Paper by: Salvador Plascencia
10. Eats, Shoots and Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation by: Lynne Truss
11. In Defense of Food by: Michael Pollan
12. The Butcher and the Vegetarian by: Tara Austen Weaver
I love reading!