(I was going to use this photo for my want vs. need post, but I never got around to posting it.)
1. I am taking two photography classes (online) and I really love both of them. Check my about page for the links.
2. I went back to the gym this week and I feel really good. There have been a few setbacks because I don't really have it together.
- The other day I forgot my sports bar and I did not want my regular bra to get all gross. I don't think its a good idea to workout in a regular bra anyways. Instead of going to the gym, I went for a long walk at lunch.
- Today (yesterday when this posts) I forgot my flip flops for the shower at the gym. I cannot bring myself to shower barefoot. Read #1 of 101 things about me. I picked up new flip flops before heading to the gym.
3. The weather in San Francisco has been so nice. It's kind of crazy how nice the weather is here and everywhere else it seems crazy!
4. I watch the show Pretty Little Liars and I like it, but I am getting really frustrated with it right now. I really just wish that they would tell us who this person is... I kind of want to stop watching it, but at the same time I want to know what is going to happen.
5. My iPhone is telling me to enter my voice mail password and when I do its saying it incorrect. hmm... guess I am calling AT&T today.
6. I am reading fitness magazines when I should be reading my book Finny.
7. I have been on the verge of crying everyday now for the past few weeks. I have no idea why I am feeling this way. It comes at weird times like when I am watching something (on hulu.) I have been able to hold back the tears until tonight.
8. I really need to start packing because I am moving in two weeks. I want to go through everything I own and get rid of stuff I no longer need.
9. I really love iced coffee
10. I am been slacking on my project 365. I am still taking a photo everyday, but this week I have only taken photos with my iphone. I really need to take a good photo today. Should I just take iphone photos for the rest of the week and call it a week through my iphone?
Happy Friday!!! what do you have planned for the weekend?