I thought I would do two posts in one. This post is 10 things and an outfit post :)
- I will be finishing my sleeve this summer! I just booked my next appt for June 30th. I am so excited about getting more tattoos. Oh... I am working on a post about all my tattoos and it should be ready soon.
- I am learning how to make friendship bracelets from this post. I have never made one before and I thought it would be fun to learn.
- I bought a new lens for my camera and will be back to taking 365 days photos soon. I hate not having my camera working. Earlier this year I lost the charger and was without a camera for over a month. In May when I was in NYC my lens broke.
- I am really getting into fashion. I love dressing cute. It feels good! I have been wearing jeans and a t-shirts for over three years and I am ready to dress more like a girl. Plan to see more outfits post from me.
- I am really enjoying the nice weather San Francisco has been having the last few days. I am not one that likes warm weather, but ever since I started to ridding my bike everywhere, I have loved the nice weather.
- I have finally started to organize my photos on my computer. It was getting out of control! Once I have my entire photo library organized, I am going to be doing an “Oh Snap” post on organizing digital photos.
- I am a little bummed that I cannot get iced decaf coffee anywhere. I guess that mean that I need to start making it at home ;)
- I am updating a few things on my blog over the next 2 weeks. One of them is my blog roll. I would like to trade links! I will do a post about this soon, but for now, what I mean is that you link my blog on your blog and I will link yours on mine. If you link me on your blog, please make sure that you let me know in the comments or send me an email so this way I will know to add you to my blog roll page.
- I am looking for good fashion magazines and fashion blogs. If you recommend any, please let me know in the comments.
- I am starting to love Cat Power all over again. I few years ago, I went to her show with Erin and it was the most awkward show I have ever seen. After that, I stopped listening to her music. Erin and I ended up leaving a little early because the show was so bad. Hmmm…we might have stayed to the end, but did not stay for the encore. I think Cat Power shows are a hit or miss because I had a friend that went to one of her shows and they loved it.
I love my blue suede shoes, but I never really know how to match them with outfits. The only outfit I think these shoes look good with is jeans and a t-shirt ha! Here I matched them with a gray cotton skirt and blue tank top. I am not in love with this outfit, but I think it kind of works ok together. What are your thoughts with matching these blue suede shoes?