(image found on we heart it)
Rainy days are made for staying in bed late, watching movies, knitting, drinking coffee, making pancakes, and having a relaxing day.
I woke up this morning not wanting to go to work and wishing that I could stay in bed a little longer. Then I remembered that today was Columbus day, but most people do not have this Holiday off anymore. Turns out... I DO!
It is raining outside (kind of) and I am so happy that I get to stay home one more day. I have a list of things that I have been wanting to get done for over a month now and today is going to be the day that I do it. I am really excited because my to-do-list is kind of fun and I get to do right here from the couch.
- Make a Fall playlist
- Edit photos taken over the weekend
- Add music to my phone (way to complex-- a reason why the iphone is better)
- Finish left front of Central Park Hoodie
- Organize photos (still have a lot more to get done, but it was a start today)
- Watch more of Friday Night Lights
- Make a shopping list of things I will need when I move (blog post coming soon. Not NYC yet)
- Call my brother and tell him I love him
- Chat with CAL, Erin and Laurel on gchat