1. Go through boxes that I still have not unpacked and get rid of anything that I do not use. I still have a few boxes from my move back in October 2011.
2. Order photos
3. Finish knitting the Bedford sweater. I put it down for a few weeks, but I am about 85% done. I think I can finish it this week if I knit every day.
4. Finish updating a few pages on the blog
5. Make a new workout playlist
6. Clean up email and Calendar
7. Take photos of my art journal
8. Give Penny (my bike) a bath and take photos of her for the blog
9. Make a project list for Feb
10. Write out my goals for Feb
11. Paint my nails
12. Take photos of my Project Life
13. Go through yarn and start selling some of it that I do not want
14. Go to the market and buy food for the week
15. Send out Holiday thank you cards. I am so late on this :(
This is about half of what I would like to get done this week. What is on your to-do-list?