I am a little late on blogging this, but The Husband and I made a little Summer Manifesto. I have never been a big fan of summer because I don't really like the heat that comes with it (who am I kidding... I live in San Francisco and it never seems to get that hot), but for the past couple of years I realized that summer is not about the weather, but about all the fun stuff to do during that season. My husband on the hand, loves summer.
We want to make the best of our last summer before our little guy is born. Not that having a baby is going to change the things we do, but it is kind of nice to have this time to ourselves.
- Take a road trip to anywhere
- Go to baseball games
- Have a pool party
- Eat healthy and have some junk food days
- Have a night picnic on the beach
- Stay in and watch Wes Anderson movies all day
- Go to the oyster farm (the Husband loves oysters)
- Have dinner with Friends
- See as many movies in the theater as possible
- Stay at a hotel on Venice Beach
- Ride bikes and snap photos of our island home
- Go camping/fishing
- Kite surfing on the island (for the Husband) and I will take photos!
It's important to me to document our summer through photos and words. The best part about having a blog and taking photos is to look back on all the great times!