It's a New Year. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery.
Three hundred sixty-five bright mornings and starlit evenings; fifty-two promising weeks; twelve transformative months full of beautiful possibilities; and four splendid seasons. A simply abundant year to be savored.
This month I will FINISH...
- January socks
- One project from Elise "Get Quilty" e-course
- 24 honeycombs for the Beekeeper's quilt
- Run 20 miles
- Make two cards and 3 scrapbook layouts
- Project life for January
- First three months of GG's baby album
- Move More, Eat Well Jump-start class
- Set up the office/ baby room
- One Little Word for January
- Blog 15 times
- Leave 50 comments on other blogs