“ Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment. – Elliott Erwitt
Summer is almost here and as you know I am super excited. I really loved the spring photo challenge (recap post coming soon) and I wanted to have one for summertime.
This would be a great challenge to take part in because it goes hand and hand with documenting your summer.
Take a photo everyday for the whole summer
The rules are simple:
1. Camera only! NO cell phone photos! The point of this challenge is to use your camera more.
2. Must take 1 photo everyday for the whole summer.
Starts May 28, 2012 Ends September 23, 2012
3. Challenge yourself to step outside your comfort zone.
Every where you look there is a photograph waiting to be taken. You simply need to learn to see it.
10 Things to take photos of:
1. The clouds
2. People flying Kite's
3. Beach days
4. Friends jumping off a cliff into the water
5. Parked bikes
6. Baseball game
7. Backyard bonfires
8. Your favorite place to eat
9. Water balloon fight
10. Twirling around in a dress
3 photo Adventure:
1. Photo Walk--Elise has a wonderful photo series call photo walk.
2. Your City-- Spend a day walking around your city and taking photos of everything you see. Walk on a new street or stop a new cafe. This is a great way to use your camera and get to know your city.
3. Early morning-- get up early and get on your bike to ride somewhere to photograph the sun raising.
Fun photo projects to try this summer:
Also check out my other Summer blog posts